Who We Are
Horizon Environmental Services
Horizon Environmental Services, Inc. (Horizon) is based in Austin, Texas, and provides environmental consulting services nationally. Horizon was founded in 1987 and is composed of senior professional personnel with many years of applied experience and specific training in environmental assessment, permitting, and management.
Our Mission is to balance regulatory compliance objectives with the objectives of our clients. We are committed to achieving this goal in the most cost-effective, time-efficient manner possible while maintaining the highest of industry standards.
Horizon Environmental Services, Inc., helps clients comply with regulations enacted to provide protection to natural and cultural resources. We specialize in:
- Clean Water Act – Section 404/10 (Wetlands and Waters of the US)
- Endangered Species Act
- National Historic Preservation Act – Section 106 (Cultural Resources)
- National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
- Antiquities Code of Texas
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) Edwards Aquifer Rules
- Texas Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (TPDES)
- Local Land Development Code
Horizon Environmental Services, Inc. is composed of senior professional personnel with many years of applied experience and specific training in environmental assessment, permitting, and management. Our staff’s experience and background have allowed Horizon to gain an applied knowledge of the environmental requirements of various federal and state regulations and permits affecting natural resource development, and an excellent identity with agency personnel.
Contact Our Team
Find out how the highly trained professionals at Horizon can help your project succeed.